Better care through cognitive computing.
At inContext Reporting we recognize the ever-increasing complexity and demands of a clinical practice. As volumes and pace accelerate, physicians are routinely overburdened with tedious, yet critical issues like proof-reading reports for errors and omissions, coordinating critical care with referring physicians, and making sure the charts capture all the reimbursement opportunities.
Our mission is to improve the quality of care and to streamline its delivery by creating a selection of cognitive tools which act like intelligent electronic assistants that make the process easier and more convenient allowing physicians to focus on what they do best: delivering care to patients.
Extracts relevant clinical information from “dark data” like dictated diagnostic reports using proprietary Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning methodology.
CRITICAL RESULTS DELIVERY CHATBOT
Assists physicians at the point of care by delivering pertinent clinical information extracted from diagnostic reports and coordinating delivery of care across the entire team using a natural voice-activated interface.
Checks diagnostic reports for errors, omissions, and compliance with departmental guidelines and best practices.
Provides tools for actively managing report quality and compliance for individuals and teams.
- Real-time correction of common diagnostic errors
- Enforcement of compliance with diagnostic guidelines
- Quality management tool for individuals and teams
- Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
FLO: CRITICAL RESULTS
- Critical Results Delivery & Coordination using a conversational interface
- Automated EMR documentation capture
Higher Quality, More Streamlined Care
- Actively manage diagnostic report quality across the organization
- Leverage data analytics for Report Quality (dashboards, trending reports)
- Promote best practices and standardized delivery of care
- Drive adoption of structured reporting and monitor adherence
- Experience the convenience of requesting test results at patient’s bedside
- Unburden yourself from handling administrative and scheduling tasks