Better care through cognitive computing.
At inContext.ai, we recognize the ever-increasing complexity and demands of operating a clinical practice. As volumes and pace accelerate, physicians are routinely overburdened with tedious, yet critical issues like chasing down critical test results and coordinating critical care with the rest of the care team. Even with a high adoption of EHR systems, care delivery is dependent on numerous outdated, tedious and error-prone workflows that have not changed in decades.
AI and Cognitive Computing tools hold the potential to significantly improve cost, quality, and access to care. With powerful APIs that synchronize our AI powered clinical agents with the EHR, we can rapidly decrease the cost and complexity associated with clinical care delivery.
Our mission is to streamline delivery of patient care by creating a selection of cognitive tools which act like intelligent electronic assistants that make clinical workflow more convenient, allowing physicians to focus on what they do best: delivering care to patients.
Extracts relevant clinical information from “dark data” like dictated diagnostic reports using proprietary Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning methodology.
BEVERLY: CLINICAL AI ASSISTANT
Dr.Crusher's namesake assists physicians at the point of care by delivering relevant clinical information extracted from diagnostic reports and coordinating delivery of care across the entire team using a natural voice-activated interface.
ED SCRIBE: ED HANDOFF TOOL
Takes your vocal commands to capture clinical notes for ED Shift handoffs. Automatically transcribes and separates relevant data into insitutionally defined categories.
Provides tools for actively managing report quality and compliance for individuals and teams.
ED Scribe: ED SHIFT HANDOFF ASSISTANT
- Natural Language Processing powered assistant to automate data capture and handoff between ED Shifts
- Enforcement of compliance with diagnostic guidelines
- Quality management tool for individuals and teams
- Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
BEVERLY: CRITICAL RESULTS
- Critical Results Delivery & Coordination using a conversational interface
- Automated EMR documentation capture
Higher Quality, More Streamlined Care
- Actively manage diagnostic report quality across the organization
- Leverage data analytics for Report Quality (dashboards, trending reports)
- Promote best practices and standardized delivery of care
- Drive adoption of structured reporting and monitor adherence
- Experience the convenience of requesting test results by voice at patient’s bedside
- Unburden yourself from handling administrative and scheduling tasks